Functional medicine program to restore immune system function and address the underlying physiological factors that contribute to autoimmune disease symptoms.
Autoimmune Disease program
IV Nutrient Therapy
- IV nutrient drips: Myers w/ 10g Vit C and Glutathione
- Anti-inflammatory and supportive nutrients and adaptogens to decrease inflammation and support mitochondria function.
- Vitamin D injections (if indicated)
Gastrointestinal Repair and Restore Program
- Repair Intestinal Permeability
- Repair Mucosal Lining function
- Repair bacterial dysbiosis
- Restore microbiome balance
- Decrease overall inflammation and optimize immune system function.
- “Optimizing gut function is the starting point in functional medicine”
- Relax and restore balance between Brain and CNS
- Restore balanced brain wave activity
- Reorganize neural networks
- Increase Brain plasticity and neural responsiveness to stimuli
- Improve long term ability for Brain and CNS to manage stress/cortisol
- NutraEval with toxic heavy metals
- GI Effects Comprehensive Profile
- Adrenal Stress Index (ASI)
- 184 IgG Food Sensitivity
- 15 IgG / 15 IgA antibody Mold Test
- SIBO 3 Hr. breath test
- Immune system support.
- Decrease inflammation in glial cells.