Functional Medicine Program that addresses the underlying physiological factors of Fibromyalgia and chronic Fatigue
Fibromyalgia Syndrome is a disorder that affects over 4 million people annually in the United States, with 90% of those patients being women. The main symptom is widespread aching and pain in muscles, tendons, and joints throughout the body, but more specifically located around the spine region. People with fibromyalgia usually have a myriad of symptoms that accompany widespread pain. Chronic fatigue, sleep disorders, and gastrointestinal issues are the more common symptoms that are associated with fibromyalgia Syndrome.
Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome, also known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), is one of the common autoimmune diseases that affect more than 1 million Americans each year, and the cause is unknown. There is not a single test to confirm a diagnosis of CFS. Some theories that are associated with CFS consist of causes due to chronic mitochondrial dysfunction, viral infections, immune system impairment, and hormonal imbalances.
Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Program
- NutraEval with toxic heavy metals
- GI Effects Comprehensive Profile
- Adrenal Stress Index (ASI)
- 184 IgG Food Sensitivity
- 15 IgG / 15 IgA antibody Mold Test
- SIBO 3 Hr. breath test
- Immune system support.
- Decrease inflammation in glial cells.
Human Growth Hormone Therapy
- Sermorelin peptide therapy to increase growth hormone and IGF-1 levels.
- Increase healing, recovery, and energy.
- Detoxify and restore optimal mitochondrial function
IV Nutrient Therapy
- IV nutrient drips: Myers w/ 10g Vit C and Glutathione
- Anti-inflammatory and supportive nutrients and adaptogens to decrease inflammation and support mitochondria function.
- Vitamin D injections (if indicated)
Gastrointestinal Repair and Restore Program
- Repair Intestinal Permeability
- Repair Mucosal Lining function
- Repair bacterial dysbiosis
- Restore microbiome balance
- Decrease overall inflammation and optimize immune system function.
- “Optimizing gut function is the starting point in functional medicine”
- Relax and restore balance between Brain and CNS
- Restore balanced brain wave activity
- Reorganize neural networks
- Increase Brain plasticity and neural responsiveness to stimuli
- Improve long term ability for Brain and CNS to manage stress/cortisol