Helping people get better…..Faster!
Quicker Results than traditional biofeedback (scrolling)
Short treatment sessions with no retraining Activities
85% success rate with all age groups
What is LENS?
- LENS (Low Energy Neurofeedback System) is an FDA 501K approved form of neurofeedback to stimulate brain relaxation and self-regulation.
- Utilizes Electromagnetic Frequencies (EMF) to directly stimulate the reorganization of brain network patterns to increase cognitive function, strengthen stress resilience, and restore brain plasticity.
- LENS stimulates the brain out of maladaptive patterns to restore balanced brain-wave activity, reorganize neural networks, and increase brain plasticity
- Faster results. Results with LENS are seen within 12 to 16 sessions, compared to traditional biofeedback where 30 to 40 sessions are needed.
- No retraining activities. Weekly treatment sessions range around 20 minutes, which makes it great for children.
- EEG Brain Mapping to monitor positive changes in brain-wave amplitudes and neuroplasticity.
- Long-term results for both adults and children with over 85% success rate
EEG Brain Mapping monitors positive changes in brain-wave amplitudes and neuroplasticity
Stimulating the brain out of disorganized, low-functioning patterns…
To restore new organized, high-functioning brain patterns!
A natural, non-medicational approach that treats all ages
ADD/ADHD Learning Disorders
Anxiety Depression Stress
Concussion PTSD TBI
Sleep Disorders Migraines
Schedule your FREE consultation!
LENS is a form of Low Energy Neurofeedback that utilizes Electromagnetic Frequencies to stimulate the brain out of stuck, maladaptive brainwave patterns to restore homeostasis. LENS works like a reset switch to reorganize neural brain networks and brain wave patterns for optimal performance. This results in its ability to show improvements in a wide range of conditions.
LENS involves an EEG unit that measures and records electrical signals (brain waves) from the scalp, and using those frequencies as the source of feedback to stimulate positive changes in brain wave patterns and function. The EEG signals influence the electromagnetic feedback and the brain self-adjusts, self-regulates, harmonizes, and corrects any dysfunction. The feedback changes the quantity and frequency of the recorded brainwave signals which optimize overall brain function.
LENS has been extremely effective for both children and adults. Since LENS is not treating a specific diagnosis, but instead optimizing overall performance of brain function, there is a significant improvement seen in a wide range of conditions and symptoms
Yes. Children, adolescents, and teenagers have shown remarkable progress with LENS treatment for issues such as anxiety, ADD, ADHD, anger, explosive behavior, learning disabilities, motivation, and autism spectrum disorders. Most see improvements over only a few sessions.
Over 85% of people who have used LENS have reported significant long term benefits and relief of symptoms.
The average number of LENS treatments for most patients is around 16 sessions. The frequency of treatment is 1 to 2 x weekly. Weekly LENS treatments take around 20 minutes per session.
LENS is a 510K FDA-certified class II device which is considered safer than most 510K biofeedback and neurofeedback devices. There have been no documented negative long-term negative side effects from LENS treatments. LENS does not affect healthy brainwaves, it only affects stuck, non-adaptable brain wave patterns to reorganize neural pathways and optimize overall brain function. Occasionally, some patients may experience short lived side effects of feeling wired or foggy for a couple hours after treatment. Recurrence or a slight increase in symptoms may occur the first week of treatments, before dramatic improvement in symptoms is observed.
We are unable to bill primary insurance for LENS sessions, but they are HSA and FSA approved.
Weekly sessions are $60 and take around 20 minutes. The Initial start up session takes around an 60 minutes and includes patient intake, patient screening, and your first LENS session is $125. Initial consultations are always FREE.