TEL: 616.808.2695 | FAX: 616.808.2697
1959 EAST PARIS AVE SE, GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49546
AOD9604 / Anti-Obesity Drug
AOD9604 or “Advanced Obesity Drug” is a peptide fragment of HGH. AOD is a 15 amino acid peptide chain replicated from the last 15 amino acids in Human Growth Hormone that are responsible for the fat burning and metabolism effects. This peptide promotes weight loss and metabolism by stimulating the body to burn and process stored body fat as well as inhibits the development of new fat cells. AOD9604 also has shown to also improve the body’s ability to recover and repair muscles and soft tissue from exercise and injury. This makes it a great peptide for patients who are trying to lose weight and add lean muscle with exercise.
Two Primary Methods of
Regulating Fat Burning
1. Stimulates release of stored body fat and increases fat metabolism. Enhances lipolytic activity by increasing Beta 3 receptor expression in fat cells. Beta 3 receptors are the major lipolytic receptor found in fat cells that increase energy expenditure and fat oxidation (burning).
2. Prevents formation of new fat cells. Inhibits lipogenesis (formation of new fat cells) in adipocytes by down regulating fatty acid synthase and indirectly reducing sensitivity of fat cells (adipocytes) to insulin.
AOD9604 (Anti-Obesity Drug) Benefits
Increases overall Fat Burning
Prevents formation of new fat cells
Reduces Body Fat in Abdomen region
Promotes ability to increase lean muscle mass
Prevents the loss of lean muscle during weight loss
Decreases body fat 30% faster than dieting alone
Joint and cartilage repair
Improves body's healing response
AOD9604 is safe to use
The U.S. Food & Drug Administration recently assigned Human GRAS status to AOD 9604, meaning it is listed under the Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) program. This is a designation that identifies any food additive as safe when used as intended, per the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
This peptide is extremely safe and there are no known health risks associated with AOD 9604.
9604 is not recommended for individuals who are pregnant or breast feeding.
AOD9604 is an oral capsule that is administered twice daily on an empty stomach. AOD9604 is offered in a 4, 8, or 12 week cycle and can be used in conjunction with other peptides and hormone therapies.
AOD9604 Combo Therapies
Weight Loss Combo
HCG and AOD9604 / 4 to 8 week cycle
Regenerative Combo (Muscle/ Joints / Cartilage repair)
BPC 157 and AOD9604: 12 week cycle
NAD+ and AOD9604: 12 week cycle
Sermorelin or MK677 and AOD9604: 8 to 12 week cycle
Hormone Replacement Therapy
AOD9604 can be used in conjunction with HRT, TRT, Sermorelin HGH Peptide, and other Peptide Therapies
Research and References
1. Ng FM, Sun J, Sharma L, Libinaka R, Jiang WJ, Gianello R. Metabolic studies of a synthetic lipolytic domain (AOD9604) of human growth hormone. Horm Res. 2000;53(6):274-8. doi: 10.1159/000053183. PMID: 11146367.
2. STIER, H., VOS, E., KENLEY, D.. Safety and Tolerability of the Hexadecapeptide AOD9604 in Humans. Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism, North America, 3, apr. 2013.
3. Mark Heffernan, Roger J. Summers, Anne Thorburn, Esra Ogru, Robert Gianello, Woei-Jia Jiang, Frank M. Ng, The Effects of Human GH and Its Lipolytic Fragment (AOD9604) on Lipid Metabolism Following Chronic Treatment in Obese Mice andβ 3-AR Knock-Out Mice, Endocrinology, Volume 142, Issue 12, 1 December 2001, Pages 5182–5189, https://doi.org/10.1210/endo.142.12.8522
4. “Obesity drug codenamed AOD9604 highly successful in trials,” News-Medical.net, 16-Dec-2004. [Online]. Available: https://www.news-medical.net/news/2004/12/16/6878.aspx. [Accessed: 24-May-2019].
5. M. D. Jensen, “Potential role of new therapies in modifying cardiovascular risk in overweight patients with metabolic risk factors,” Obes. Silver Spring Md, vol. 14 Suppl 3, pp. 143S-149S, Jun. 2006.
6. Safety and Tolerability of the Hexadecapeptide AOD9604 in Humans H Stier, E Vos, D Kenley - Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2013